The right tools to easily and effectively troubleshoot your network
The right tools to easily & efficiently troubleshoot your network
- - A perfect network tool in one complete & affordable package
- - Monitoring, diagnostic, configuration, discovery, SNMP and Cisco® management tools
- - Manage nodes on Orion® for easy device diagnostics and alerting
Intuitive Web console for quick launch
Quickly launch some of the most familiar tools from any Web console. These tools include Interface Monitor, Response Time Monitor, Memory Monitor, CPU Monitor, and TraceRoute.
Simultaneously monitor real-time interface statistics for switches & routers.
Ensure your network security with convenient tools including Router Password Decryption, SNMP Dictionary Attack & SNMP Brute Force Attack.
Monitor memory usage in real-time. View current memory utilization alongside the entire memory available.
Trace the route of a network communication path, and investigate the performance & latency of each hop across the path.
Response Time Monitor
Monitor availability of various devices in real-time. Collect data from network latency & availability information in a tabular form.
Monitor CPU load for various devices. Set warning & alert thresholds for each device individually.
- CPU Load Monitor
- Monitor & graph the real-time CPU load on routers, and set alert thresholds to identify problems quickly.
- Interface Monitor
- Simultaneously watch real-time interface statistics for routers & switches.
- Trace the route of a network communication path, and investigate the performance & latency of each hop across the path.
- Memory Monitor
- View device connection and user login histories.
- Response Time Monitor
- Quickly locate all the endpoint devices on your network.
- CPU Monitor
- View user information associated with each endpoint device.
IE 8 and later
FF 14 and later
Microsoft® IIS, version 6.5 and higher, in 32‑bit mode
One of the following 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems is required:
- Windows Server® 2012
- Windows Server 2008 and R2
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
- Windows® XP SP3 or later
- Windows Vista Business and Ultimate editions
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Network card or modem required; sound card recommended, but not required.
Some of the clients using Solarwinds
- What we offer
- Group-IB Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solution
- Threat Detection System
- Endpoint Security Solution
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Security Code Solutions
- Secret Net Studio (Endpoint)
- Secret MDM (Mobile Protection)
- vGate (Virtualization Solution)
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management
- Latest Offers