Network Performance Monitor
Network Performance Monitoring tool that is best-in-breed
Reduce network outages & improve performance with SolarWinds advanced network monitoring software
Excellent network troubleshooting for on-premises, hybrid, and cloud services with critical path hop-by-hop analysis
Monitor the whole network performance, traffic, & configuration details along the service delivery path with critical path visualization, regardless of device location.
Performance, Multi-vendor fault & availability with NPM 12
Reduce network outages & quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve any network performance problems with affordable and easy-to-use network monitoring software.
Dynamic wired and wireless network discovery & mapping
Respond to various condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies.
Wireless network monitoring & management
Retrieve performance metrics for autonomous access points, clients and wireless controllers.
Comprehensive monitoring - F5 BIG-IP family of products.
Monitor the health and performance of your F5 service delivery environment more efficiently.
Customizable topology & dependency-aware intelligent alerts
Respond to various condition checks, correlated events, network topology, & device dependencies
Automated capacity forecasting, alerting, & reporting
Automatically determine exhaustion dates via customizable thresholds based on peak & average usage
Consultant & services-free deployment
Install & Deploy NPM 12 with out-of-the-box monitors, alerts, and reports in around an hour
- Network availability & performance monitoring
- Monitor your network device & interface availability and performance for SNMP and WMI-enabled devices.
- Advanced network troubleshooting for on-premises, hybrid, and cloud services with critical path hop-by-hop analysis.
- Sopprts Multi-vendor device
- Heterogeneous network out-of-the-box support for devices from leading hardware vendors.
- Capacity forecasting and planning
- Monitor & Alert on projected capacity exhaustion for critical hardware components.
- Network Insight for F5 Big-IP
- Comprehensive monitoring of F5 BIG-IP DNS and BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager.
- Latest Baseline Details
- Our network monitoring solution helps you to configure alerts accurately by calculating dynamic baseline threshold data.
- Integrated wireless polling
- Monitor & report on autonomous or thin access points and corresponding client details.
Dual Processor, 3 GHz
Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
Some of the clients using Solarwinds
- What we offer
- Group-IB Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solution
- Threat Detection System
- Endpoint Security Solution
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Security Code Solutions
- Secret Net Studio (Endpoint)
- Secret MDM (Mobile Protection)
- vGate (Virtualization Solution)
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management
- Latest Offers